Thursday 29th September 2011 - Keep it Free!
Advisors on hand from 6pm. Speakers programme from 7pm
- Do you have troublesome tenants?
- Are you caught up in council red tape?
- Do you want to raise finance for a property purchase/ refinance your portfolio?
- Are you baffled by renting regulations?
Then Landlord SOS is for you!
- Maximise your rental returns by understanding how to attract and keep good tenants
- Reduce bureaucracy & red tape by learning how the council deals with housing benefits, HMOs & environmental health
- Expand your portfolio by learning how to raise commercial finance
- Reduce your monthly expenses by renegotiating better mortgages
- Increase your property opportunities by finding out about the empty homes scheme and grants available
- Reduce hassle with difficult tenants by learning rental regulations, procedures and eviction
- Increase your profitability by having the right trade connections
- Find opportunities with like minded investors by networking and sharing ideas
Gorgeous Homes presents an expert line up of speakers designed to maximise your property investment
Key speakers to inform and educate - whether you are a novice or seasoned landlord
- Stoke on Trent City Council
- National Landlord Association
- Newcastle Under Lyme Borough Council
- Lloyds TSB Commercial Finance
Expert panel of property related companies - hand picked to help your property business
On hand to provide advice and guidance
- Buy to let insurance
- Legal advice
- Financial solutions & mortgage guidance
- Damp advice
- Letting advice
- Accountancy & tax planning
- Tenant referencing
- Gorgeous Homes, Grindeys, Signature, Thompson Wright, NSLAS, LRS, Merry Maids, JSW, Energysmart, EnviroVent, NLA, LloydsTSB